steem

Monday, June 10, 2019

50 Cent Comics – X-Treme X-Men #32



Next up from the batch of 50 cent comics I picked up at MegaCon in Orlando this year is X-Treme X-Men #32. Back when I bought comics on a regular basis, The X-Men titles were among my favorites. However, this was before X-Treme X-Men came along so I'm not really sure how that one fits in. I'm not sure this cover really has anything to do with the story.


Anyway, the story involves a woman trying to blow up a club full of mutants for some past abuse she suffered. This issue is from December 2003 but you can get a pretty good idea of the time period from the...


...video game advertisements like this one for Soul Calibur II for the GameCube. The only 3D fighting game series I really played and liked.


Discrete sound cards aren't as big of a deal as they used to be but the Sound Blaster Audigy 2 was one I used to really want. I always contented myself with on-board audio though. I don't think I really had a discrete sound card since whatever Sound Blaster variant I had that came with my Pentium II from Gateway 2000. And that Sound Blaster 16 ASP I had for my 486 DX2-66 back in the day was awesome for its time. I still kind of want one of those Audigy 2s though...


Another video game ad to date this issue. This time for a game I never heard of for the original XBox.

See the previous entry in this series here: https://megalextoria.blogspot.com/2019/06/50-cent-comics-avengers-255.html


No comments:

Post a Comment